Wednesday, August 02, 2006

taking charge of your fertility

That is the title of the book I am currently reading. I have enjoyed it thus far. It talks about charting, which involves taking your waking temp, and checking cervical fluid and cervical position. The last two are a little strange but the concept sounds good to me. But of course I would have to have a period before any of this could happen. So who knows. But I definately like this better than other forms of birth control. Not that I really need birth control anyway.

Cd 50 and holding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

I know that I'm treading on sensitive ground when I leave a comment of my personal opinion on this blog, but I'll do it anyway because you're my friend and I love you. I don't know that you should call yourself "infertile". It denotes a sense of absoluteness or certainty. One might call someone "infertile" at the time of menapause after they tried for years to no avail. If you begin to identify yourself as "infertile", then you might be tempted to lose hope, as though you're saying that there's no jumping back to being identified as "fertile". Just a thought. Feel free to defend your vocabulary choice if you feel strongly about it. I'd like to know what you think. Love you!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Rian said...

Annie, I see your point. I am technically not infertile since I have gotten pg twice now. Thanks for pointing that out and yes comment with your own opinions. Other people see things differently and it is good to get more than one perspective. I am changing the name of the blog.

:)Rian

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home