Tuesday, August 08, 2006

negative, negative, negative

If you know me you already know what the question is that goes with that answer. Yes I am weak and have no self control. Here is the scenario...I have been having the "ovary"pain (I put ovary in quotes because I'm not really sure what it is), having more breast tenderness and feeling like I pee every 10 minutes. Yes I know you would think after almost two years of this I would stop reading into every little thing, but no, I am a slow learner. Anywho, went to dollar tree yesterday and picked me up a test. I have spent so much money on hpt all these months that I have now gone for the cheap ones. So I did it this morning and of course it was negative. My mind thinks well maybe I should use a more expensive test, but I know that doesn't change anything at this point. So no more testing, no more torturing, no more reading into every little thing that is happening in my body. I am done.

On a different note I have started working out. Thanks Annie for get up at the crack of dawn with me, oh wait it's not the crack of dawn because it is still dark outside!!! Regardless, I am getting fit. Jamaica is in 5wks and I want to get as fit as I can before that and the plus is I will be fitter when/if I do get pregnant. Always gotta find that silver linning!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Thank you, too! I'm so glad we're working out. Even though this is our first week, I already feel my confidence strengthening.

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home