Monday, August 21, 2006

32 weeks

So I think I have done pretty well with this last loss of not keeping track where I should be at this moment. But every once in a while when I'm on LAM I go and check out the October Baby Club and see what would be going on. So I should be about 32wks. Almost to the end. I can't believe that I should be having a baby in around 8wks, that's crazy and sad all at the same time.

Today is turning out to be one of those other days again. I feel the sadness. I did it to myself this time. If I would just not look then I would be ok.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I can relate. I should have been holding my 1 month old baby right now.

The pain is unbearable.

Thank you for sharing on your blog. How did you find my blog?

--Brooke

7:34 AM  
Blogger Aurelia said...

Hi Rian,

I'm sorry you're going through this. And thanking you visiting my blog, and for your good wishes. I hope you'll be lucky soon, but in the meantime, please be gentle with yourself, and don't revisit sites like that too often. I sometimes torture myself too, but it can end up hurting you more than helping sometimes.

Take care, and I'll be reading.
A

8:09 AM  
Blogger Sharee said...

It's weird how the body just knows when the due date has arrived ... even if I want to forget, it won't let me.

Here's a warning so you're not caught off guard: Expect to feel weepy and just plain miserable in the days/weeks before that day. The same thing may happen before the anniversary of your loss and the 1st birth date.

It won't always be this way, friend. Stay encouraged ...

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home