Monday, August 28, 2006

something funny

I have found a new blog that I like to frequent. Her name is Jamie and she has fertility issues also, as do many bloggers out there that I have found. She has a list of the Top ten things that have not helped us in having a baby. I find it amusing seeing as how it applies to my life too. So here it is, enjoy...

10. Sex... 9. Reading books about how to have a baby... 8. Non-doubling Hcg numbers... 7. Crying, bargaining, and begging... 6. Pillows under butt... 5. Being asked "When are you going to have a baby???" 4. Doctors... 3. BBT and OPK...
2. Holding other people's babies... 1. JUST RELAXING........................... Please refrain from suggesting any of the crap listed above. All other suggestions are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home