Tuesday, October 03, 2006

HAPPY DAY!!!

So for my first not depressing post...It looks like I'm gonna ovulate. YeeHaw!! yes I am from Texas thank you very much! Anywho, Monday was cd 20 and I really thought that I was out for this month. But I used my handy dandy fertility monitor and I got a HIGH reading. That means that some hormone (there are so many I can't keep track anymore) has been raised and my monitor is predicting that I will ovulate any day now. So now I continue to pee on a stick every morning until I get a cute little EGG symbol on my monitor and then I pray like crazy that the egg (or eggs, I'm ok with twins at this point) gets caught and decides to make a home. Ok so that was a huge runon sentence my apologies to all the english majors out there!

So as you can see I am in higher spirits than I have been in a long time. Now there is always the possibility that in 2+ weeks I will be sad and depressed again. But I will keep hope as long as I as can.

Also, since I am ovulating so late I will not know by October 12 (due date for baby lost in Feb) whether or not I am pregnant. So that day may be hard, but I will make it through with the hope that good news will be coming.

Also number two, my church is awesome if you weren't aware. One of the ladies (thanks Judie) has put togther a prayer and fasting for me. There are 9 people that are each going to pray and fast for a day. Boy do I feel loved. I can not wait to become pregnant because it won't just be an answer to pray for me and Josh, but for my whole church. There are so many people there that have been praying for us for years to have a baby. I just can't wait until that pryaer is answered. We will have to have a great big party!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home