Monday, October 09, 2006

Where's the eggie

So I used my handy dandy monitor for almost 10 days now and have gotten a high for almost all of them. So who knows what that means. I have been using OPK's also and they are getting fainter and fainter. So my conclusion is this...
1. I didn't ovulate this cycle. Which wouldn't be overly surprising but sad nonetheless. 2. My monitor is broken and I ovulated but I missed it somehow. I have chosen for my own sanity to go with option number two. So as we say it in the ttc world I am officially in the 2ww ( that is the 2 weeks between O and when af (aunt flo) should show up. In more technical terms it is the Luteal Phase). So who knows when I am gonna test. I am a POASaholic so I haven't bought any hpt's and plan to keep it like that as long as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home