Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Still here

I am still here. Not much has gone on so don't have much to say.

I did see my OB last week for my yearly. She said that she believes both m/c were completely unrelated. Which is what I thought. So there is no reason to believe next pg would end the same way. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Just because she said that doesn't mean I'm not going to worry everyday until that baby is born. I read on someone else's blog that the problem with infertiles once they do it pregnant is that they know too much. And that is the place I am. I have read everything that I can and I officially know too much to not worry about every aspect of a future pregnancy. I know that the only hope that I won't stress for 9 months is the grace of God.

In other news there is a high chance I think I may have ovulated. So that is good news. I guess I will know for sure if my period shows up in a couple of weeks or Lord willing I end up pregnant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home